As a CLI user, I should be able to set content overrides for content-hosts.
separating the content-hosts from the activation keys in this bug http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/6060.
hammer needs content override function for content-hosts
Merge pull request #5373 from cfouant/contenthost-override
fixes #8481 - adds content override to content host API, BZ1166891
#2 Updated by Eric Helms about 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from hammer content-hosts mission content override to As a CLI user, I should be able to set content overrides for content-hosts.
- Category set to Hammer
- Assignee set to Christine Fouant
- Target version set to 62
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 14
- Difficulty set to easy
- Triaged changed from No to Yes