Update fog version to 1.27.x
Tracker for updating to Fog 1.26.0 (or whatever's after 1.25.0).
- Blocks Bug #8559: SignatureV4 authentication needed for eu-central-1 region added
fog 1.26.0 and fog-core 1.27.x (now .2) have been released, this can be done.
- Subject changed from Update fog version to 1.26.x to Update fog version to 1.27.x
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2095 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Blocks Bug #8581: Can't provision a new host if vmware cluster is under folder added
- Blocks Feature #8289: use cloudinit user data in ovirt/rhev compute ressource added
- Blocks Refactor #8516: Remove require 'fog' and only load specific providers added
- Assignee set to Daniel Lobato Garcia
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 28
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom