When creating a composite content view, the components page is initially blank
First make sure you have some published content views.
1. Create a new composite view
2. Observe there are no content view versions listed
3. Leave the page and come back. Voila, now you have components to select from.
#1 Updated by David Davis about 8 years ago
Not sure if it's related but I see this in my JS console:
TypeError: Cannot set property 'numSelected' of undefined
#2 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Target version set to 63
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#3 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Target version changed from 63 to 66
#4 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Target version deleted (
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 66
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/4991 added
- Pull request deleted (
#6 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|ec0fab27970148098959244c9292cac9b927f3e8.
#7 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Has duplicate Bug #9485: Creating a composite initially sends you to a page to add components that is empty added
#8 Updated by Walden Raines about 8 years ago
- Assignee set to Eric Helms
- Bugzilla link set to 1186974
Fixes #8834: Prevent empty composite list just after creating content view.