Incorrect page title on version pages
Must have a published content view.
1. Login, set your org, and go to the lifecycle environments page.
2. Select content views from the top menu, open a content view, open a version.
3. Click on the repositories tab. For me, the title of this page is "Lifecycle Environment Path"
I also see this on other version pages like packages, errata, etc
#1 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#2 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 66
Tested manually and am not able to reproduce. Perhaps this got fixed along the way.