Typo on Content View Publish New Version screen
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1179827
Description of problem:
When you go to Publish New Version within a Content View, there's a typo on the page. "A new version of test and promoted to the Library environment. It can be promoted to other environments from the Versions tab of this Content View." 'test' being the name of the Content View in this instance.
Not sure what that wants to say, maybe "A new version of <content view name> will be published and promoted to the Library environment..."?
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 63
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/4914 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Bryan Kearney about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|57f8b59a2fa4f5fb212f909211045386fced40f2.
#3 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#4 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
Fixes #8928 : Text on publish screen is not grammatically correct