Content > Sync Status: Don't need a period after "Only show syncing."
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1178206
Description of problem:
Looking at the Sync Status page, there's a checkbox with a description of "Only show syncing." A short checkbox label like that doesn't need ending punctuation. The wording could be better as well, perhaps changed to something like "In-progress only" or "Active only"?
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 63
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/4915 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Bryan Kearney about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|7ce5de936ffbed8cb50deee2fe8bd3bacb9a0f47.
#3 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#4 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
Fixes #8931 - Update the text for the filter to address typo