ISE on bulk repos sync page
1) Goto a product with a bunch of repos
2) Select a repo with no feed url (i.e. unsyncable)
3) Click sync now
Server throws an ISE. instead of saying "Repository foo does not have a feed url." could not start.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 63
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/4934 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Partha Aji about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|2ada769e4b4d6962184a9a29ae92ff947e749c8d.
#3 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#4 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
Fixes #8960 - Handled ISE on bulk repos sync page
Syncing a repo with no feed url via the bulk sync page caused an ISE.
This has now been fixed.