Fixing a typo in the name of an action class
LoadError (Expected /home/paji/centos/projects/katello/app/lib/actions/candlepin/consumer/refresh_subscriptions.rb to define Actions::Candlepin::Consumer::RefreshSubscriptions):
activesupport (3.2.21) lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:503:in `load_missing_constant'
activesupport (3.2.21) lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:192:in `block in const_missing'
activesupport (3.2.21) lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:190:in `each'
Keep refreshing that page. Over time I got the above error
I believe the typo in the name of the class is contributing to the error.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 63
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/4935 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Partha Aji about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|076794dd1287bf48a5e1db08e8a23c62815a6350.
#3 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#4 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
Fixes #8961 - Fixing a typo in the name of an action class