In the UI, provide indication of (and maybe a way to remove) orphaned Red Hat products (via dynflow)
In #9011, we removed the product destroy code during manifest refresh/import since it didn't work. We need to provide a way to view and possibly remove orphaned products for the next release.
- Related to Bug #9011: Satellite 6.0 manifest cannot be refreshed after updating entitlements added
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 31
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
What determines if content is orphaned?
- Has duplicate Feature #5330: Design and implement orphaned product deletion added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 31 to 70
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 70 to 86
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 86 to 114
Also available in: Atom