Add README to project
The smart proxy project welcomes people with a nearly empty page on Github. People can find the theforeman.org link but even there they have to search for the parts about the proxy.
We should have a README that gives info about the API, what the smart proxy is, and other useful information about the project.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 8 years ago
- Category set to Core
- Difficulty set to easy
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Has duplicate Bug #10759: Better readme for the github project page added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/288 added
- Pull request deleted (
#4 Updated by Anonymous almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset c08eb9a80d33655279ad4cc6039f0299ccb14e3b.
#5 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 35
Fixes #9121: better readme for the github project page