MAC address validator raises an error if MAC is invalid instead of recording an error in validated object
After recently changed MAC normalization, validator should be able to handle exceptional state.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2124 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 28
I consider this a blocker for 1.8.0, feel free to remove if you don't agree.
- Related to Bug #9044: Tests can fail randomly on mac.succ added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom