Not handling private registries with no username or password correctly
1) Set up a private registry that does not accept username/password (no auth) with some images.
2) Go to new containers page
3) Select "external registry" and in there select the one you setup.
4) Type name of an image in that registry and hit search.
Notice you get an ise in the server saying username/password did not match.
#2 Updated by Partha Aji almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman-docker|62126ca5f354202c5f293a2db082d8aa16fb1e4d.