Publish content view version failing on several dynflow tasks
- create several repositories
- start syncing them
- sync paused due to disk space issues.
- after adding disk space, sync jobs restarted
- meanwhile created new version of a content view containing the repos above
- Publish content view task fails: cannot cancel parent tasks in GUI (browser timeouts)
- Dynaflow view shows a lot of tasks paused or in error. Have to skip/cancel one at the time, reload, resume workflow.
Is there a way of cancelling/removing entire workflow? Like a clean up procedure?
#1 Updated by Ivan Necas over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Support to Bug
- Project changed from foreman-tasks to Katello
- Triaged set to No
Moving to Katello project, as the issue is not in the realm of the foreman-tasks itself.
As per the canclelling the whole workflow, it's not good idea in general (as the
tasks not being performed were there for a reason, so their skipping
might lead to more serious /and unpredicable/ issues later: it's just postponing
the issue). One can do 'Force stop' and the task which unlocks the touched resources
so that other tasks can run against it without the lock issue