Host limit should not be required field
host limit is not marked as mandatory variable with (*).Also, If I set the host_limit blank, UI raises error "is not a number". which is misleading.
Description of problem:
On 'Discovery_rule page, host limit should be marked as mandatory variable with (*).
If I set the host_limit blank, UI raises error "is not a number".
which is misleading. I set the host_limit blank, so Ideally UI should raise error: Host_limit can't be blank.
In short Host_limit should be consistent with Priority field.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sat6.1 Beta snap1 compose3
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a discovery rule with blank host_limit
See the BZ https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1190323 for more info and a screenshot.
Valid bug, we should not insist on entering a number and silently default to "0" when not provided (0 - no limit).
#1 Updated by Ori Rabin about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Ori Rabin
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_discovery/pull/157 added
- Pull request deleted (
#3 Updated by Lukas Zapletal about 8 years ago
- Target version set to Discovery Plugin 2.0.1
#4 Updated by Ori Rabin about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_discovery|4c104cf6b66cf35931153e7d5643f6defd5d96a3.
Fixes #9366 - host limit for discovery rule defaults to zero