Discovery rule template help text is still too wide
Cross (X) button should appear on 'Template' info box on 'New_Discovery_rule' form to close it. Currently no way to close it once it will be opened
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sat6.1 Beta snap1 compose3
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure --> Discovery Rule --> New Rule form --> open 'Template' info box adjacent to 'Hostname' field
See the BZ for more info and screenshot.
Valid bug, we need to either make the tooltip to be wider or we need to change the "(i) Template" icon/text just to the "(i)" icon. Then the bubble will be wider.
Note: It renders fine in Foreman, but thank to the different Satellite 6 branding (fonts, sizing) it does not fit. Let's fix this upstream as well to prevent misrendering for those who use bigger fonts/sizes.
#1 Updated by Lukas Zapletal about 7 years ago
- Target version set to Discovery Plugin 6.0
#2 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_discovery/pull/281 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 6 years ago
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
#4 Updated by Anonymous over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_discovery|fe346a413d3a69fc9e878e768caea1119d055d10.
Fixed #9367 - fixed rule template tooltip