Content View update - needs to be dynflow'ed
In certain scenarios, performing a content view update will initiate a reindex of association objects (e.g. repositories) during an update. As a result, this action should be dynflow'ed as has been done for similar update actions on other objects.
#1 Updated by Brad Buckingham about 8 years ago
- Category set to Content Views
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 66
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5018 added
- Pull request deleted (
#3 Updated by Brad Buckingham about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|7666b964ea3a14e1eb4a4c53374f903b209154d3.
#4 Updated by Brad Buckingham about 8 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1194784
#5 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
fixes #9416 - content view update - dynflow'ize it
Converted the content view update action to use dynflow. Since
this action uses elasticsearch to update relationships, it should
be using dynflow.
This becomes more important for plugins like fusor, which will
create custom actions involving content view updating.