"Apply Selected" errata workflow does not have an "Are you sure?" check
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1160740
Anything action that is "destructive" (anything that is not "R" in CRUD or anything not trivially reversable) needs to include an "are you sure" check. The described action does not include that check.
- Go to a system.
- Click Errata
- Select a pile of errata
- Click on "Apply Selected"
- ...note no "Are you sure?" decision check.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 66
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/bastion/pull/45 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#3 Updated by Walden Raines about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|39272de3c0c2901b4895d2fe66058d966a01dc68.
Fixes #9474: display confirmation when applying errata to CH, BZ1160740.