Disable bulk action checkboxes on any pages that do not support them.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1173765
Description of problem:
For the next release, we need to assure that the 'bulk actions' option is not available on any pages that do not actually support bulk actions at the moment.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 67
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5042 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
#3 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#4 Updated by Walden Raines about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|0ad17908c0756d6c63c0ab78eca47022e6483b7e.
Fixes #9522: no row-select on tables without bulk actions, BZ 1173765.
We were displaying row-select checkboxes on a few tables that did not
have any bulk actions and thus the checkboxes were confusing. This
commit removes the checkboxes on these tables.