Unable to upgrade to latest package
When trying to install 0.2+0.3rc2-0 of the foreman package, I get:
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/foreman_0.2+0.3rc2-0_all.deb (--unpack): unable to open '/usr/share/foreman/vendor/rails/actionpack/test/fixtures/layout_tests/layouts/symlinked/symlinked_layout.erb.dpkg-new': No such file or directory
- Assignee set to Jochen Schalanda
- Target version set to 0.3
- Target version changed from 0.3 to 0.4
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Micah, please try to remove the old Foreman version (
apt-get remove foreman) and then install the new version.
Thanks Jochen, that seems to have done the trick, it installs fine now.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Ok, thanks for your feedback. It's still strange that this error occured but I'll close this report for now and hope that it won't occur again. ;)
Also available in: Atom