User email address length has maximum length of 60.
There is an 'internal' user that needs to be given an email address that is an alias. The alias provided to me has a length of 80.
Users cannot have an email address longer than 60 characters in version 1.7.2.
Can the length restriction be increased or removed?
1 (1 open — 0 closed)
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Daniel Lobato Garcia
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3431 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 141
- Bugzilla link set to 1529099
Also available in: Atom