Content search: content view compare seems to hang indefinitely and/or eventually not respond to click
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1166307
Description of problem:
Trying to compare content views sometimes doesn't seem to return any results (spinner of death). Eventually, clicking the compare button no longer does anything.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create environments
2. Create/sync/promote a few repos called ('rhel65_i386', 'rhel65_x86_64'), etc., into content views named the same.
3. Go to content search
4. Select content views from dropdown and enter 'rhel' into the searchbox; add.
5. Submit to see results.
6. Within results, select 2 or more items and hit 'Compare'.
Spinner for a long time, no results.
It also appears that sometimes, when trying subsequent comparisons, clicking the Compare button does nothing.
#1 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Target version set to 67
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#2 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|973918eeb03fe3db1c1b6ab643977d57c1bdab97.
Fixes #9586: Content view comparison will provide results again.