If taxonomies are seeded, they should be the default orgs
Organizations and Locations
Hosts must have an organization/location if enabled. It makes sense to give them one.
This is especially a problem in Katello, where the admin is given a Default Organzation, so they don't see the Katello host itself in "All Hosts" unless they switch to "Any Context", which isn't obvious.
- Related to Bug #3214: No location / Organization if host added by default from puppet run added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2226 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Subject changed from If taxonomies are enabled, there should always be a default_taxonomy set to If taxonomies are seeded, they should be the default orgs
- Assignee set to Stephen Benjamin
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 63
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #11776: assignment of default org and location to new hosts makes org/location invalid added
This change has been reverted in #11776.
Also available in: Atom