[RFE] Content hosts -> Errata tab: Add helptext to inform Applicable errata cannot be applied
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1194773
Description of problem:
Content hosts -> Errata tab: Add helptext to inform Applicable errata cannot be applied
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Upload a manifest, sync a repo (with errata)
2. Create multiple environments say Library -> QE
3. Create content view (cv3) and make sure Library has more errata than QE environment
4. Register a content host to QE environment
Go to Content host
> Errata tab 1. Select Current Environment (QE/cv3) - shows 'Installable errata'.
- 2. Select Previous Environment (Library/cv3) - shows 'Applicable errata'
- 3. Select Library Synced Content - shows 'Applicable errata'
For scenarios 2 and 3 above, I am not able to actually install errata as part of Incremental updates. I learnt later that Incremental Updates can be applied only from Content -> 'Errata'
For scenarios 2 and 3 above, make it obvious to the user that these are not installed by
- Adding clear help text that this is view only and install of these errata can be done only from Content
> Errata page. greying out errata selection options
and anything else which is necessary
Fixes #9670: show applicable errata message on CH errata page, BZ1194773.