Enhance Content View Filters
- filter by date
- filter by version and release
- Create a filter to excluded packages after a specified day (This way I could go back and create a version before a new package was pushed out)
- Currently I can only filter by version, but being able to filter by a release of a version would also be helpful
#1 Updated by Eric Helms about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Need more information
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
The ability to filter by release is missing and I believe there is an open issue for it specifically. As for the date request, do you mean 'build date' of the RPM or the date in which it was synced down locally?
#6 Updated by John Mitsch almost 2 years ago
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Thanks for reporting this issue. This issue was created over 4 years ago and hasn't seen an update in 1 year. We are closing this in an effort to keep a realistic backlog. Please open up a new issue that includes a link to this issue if you feel this still needs to be addressed. We can then triage the new issue and reassess.