Need to specify cdn registry scheme based of cdn scheme
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1200132
Description of problem:
When one enables a docker container registry, we create the appropriate source repositories in pulp. We automatically assume that the cdn upstream repos will be available in https. However internal staging requires it to be in http. We need some logic that uses the url scheme of the cdn and assumes that the upstream registries are going to be in the same format.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 67
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5090 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#3 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Target version changed from 67 to 68
#4 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Assignee set to Partha Aji
#5 Updated by Partha Aji about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|aafec58fab020370cf304c2844152fc60062ed63.
Fixes #9688 - Uses cdn url scheme for docker repo feeds
Basically we need some code that says if cdn uses http, then make the
upstram feed url also http else use https. We are assuming the cdn's
protocol scheme and redhats registrys proto schemes are identical.