Koji can garbage collect official Hammer builds, keeping only nightlies
There's an issue with our koji-gc configuration that causes our official release Hammer CLI packages to get garbage collected before they're put into a Foreman release tag.
- Foreman 1.7 was released with rubygem-hammer_cli_foreman-0.1.3
- rubygem-hammer_cli_foreman-0.1.4-1 was built in foreman-nightly-*
- Nightly builds of rubygem-hammer_cli_foreman-0.1.4 continue to be built in foreman-nightly-*
- rubygem-hammer_cli_foreman-0.1.4-1 was garbage collected by Koji
- When putting foreman-1.8-* together, no 0.1.4-1 build is available and it cannot be rebuilt (release needs bumping)
The GC configuration needs changing to only delete packages with "git" in the release field perhaps, leaving the official releases intact for use in branched releases.