Network label is unchanged on additional network interfaces with VMware templates
Customer clones host in Vmware ESX cluster from template. Template has two network interfaces. In Sat6 WebUI customer on second network interface selects some network label from the list but newly created host does not get new label but rather stays with the label from template.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible:Steps to Reproduce:
- in VMware UI define VMware network infrastructure.
- in VMware UI create template based on image. Image must have two or more network interfaces.
- In Sat6 define VMware compute resource and some compute profiles * Make compute profiles using VMware template defined before
- In satellite6 WebUI go Hosts->New Host. * Fill all needed parameters. * Select Deploy on VMware. * Select Compute Profile
- in Virtual Machine Tab * in the Network on second interface select any of defined VLANs/Network Labels (must be queried automatically)
- Click Submit.
Patches are available downstream
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Network label gets unchanged on second and subsequent network interface when provisioned from VMware template to Network label is unchanged on additional network interfaces with VMware templates
- Category set to Compute resources - VMware