Disk sizes specified not used in VMware image provisioning
Customer clones host in Vmware ESX cluster from template. Template has two disks attached. In Sat6 WebUI customer adjusts size of disks to be attached to the VM but newly created host ignores supplied values and create VM with same disk size as template.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible:Steps to Reproduce:
- in VMware UI create template based on image. Image must have some disk(s) attached.
- In Sat6 define VMware compute resource and some compute profiles
* Make compute profiles using VMware template defined before
* In satellite6 WebUI go Hosts->New Host.
* Fill all needed parameters.
* Select Deploy on VMware.
* Select Compute Profile
* in Virtual Machine Tab
* in the Volumes section change Size
* Click Submit.
New host gets same disk(s) size as template had but not the one from the list
Host gets correct type and label assigned to network interface
patches are available downstream