The content-view-version param in the CLI is interfering with commands
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1201352
Description of problem:
Some commands in the CLI are passing content-view-version-id to the API when they shouldn't.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a content view with some errata and promote it out of Library into another env (ie Dev)
2. Run the command to list errata for this environment:
hammer erratum list --organization "Default Organization" --environment "Dev"
You either get no results (if you have one cvv in Dev) or 'Error: content_view_version found more than once'
I should see all the errata in Dev.
It appears that the CLI is trying to always look up content-view-version when it see environment. Another command to test is:
hammer erratum list --organization "Default Organization" --environment "Dev" --content-view MyErrataCV
This should show me all the errata in Dev and MyErrataCV.
#1 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Target version set to 68
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 31
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#2 Updated by Christine Fouant almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-katello|b05270a665c8bd63c2a45f2b6c9608fb983ddc52.
fixes #9736 - fixes content-view-version param interfering with erratum commands, BZ1201352