Only show "You don't have any ___" message if the table is not working
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to any nutupane page where you have items
2. While the page is loading notice the You don't have any _" message
#1 Updated by Walden Raines about 8 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1203851
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5122 added
- Pull request deleted (
#3 Updated by Walden Raines about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|1f133d22ec6422ed670a77a477584fe2cafad57b.
#4 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
Fixes #9839: show no rows message if table isn't working BZ 1203851.
Only show the message about not having any items on a nutupane table
if the table isn't currently working.