hammer content-host update truncates content host information
Description of problem:
Running hammer content-host update --name hostname --organization-label orgname causes content host properties (os, release, etc), networking and all additional information to disappear from Web UI.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add content host
2. run content-host update --name added_host_name --organization-label orgname from hammer shell
"Content Host Properties", "Networking" and "Advanced Information" becomes empty.
"Content Host Properties", "Networking" and "Advanced Information" remains unchanged.
#1 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Category set to Hammer
- Target version set to 68
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#2 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Target version deleted (
#3 Updated by Justin Sherrill almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Eric Helms
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/hammer-cli-katello/pull/291 added
- Pull request deleted (
#5 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-katello|8cea7a1e32a403b90b5f527ac106545fad17f98c.
Fixes #9849: Prevent users from clearing content host facts unknowingly.