There is no way to view an activation key's content enablement in CLI
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1180282
Description of problem:
In CLI, a user is able to perform a content-override on a product, in an activation key. However, there is no way to view the enablement of a product in the CLI.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an activation key, add subscription(s), add product(s)
2. run hammer activation-key product-content
3. view results
ID, NAME, TYPE, URL, GPG KEY, and LABEL are shown. However, the product's enablement is not.
The product's enablement is included in the output of the aforementioned command.
fixes #9876 - Adds override value of product content in activation key, BZ1180282
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 68
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5132 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 31
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#3 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Target version deleted (
#4 Updated by Christine Fouant almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|83830f3cfd1068f1f263c794c407b3b752cfbe6b.
fixes #9876 - Adds product content override values to act key API, BZ1180282