Installable errata count wrong if you have multiple content hosts with different CVs
Steps to Reproduce¶
- Register multiple content hosts and subscribe them to a product with errata
- Create and publish two CVs, but only one with the errata installable (using filters is easiest), and put one CH in each CV
- Go to the errata page and find the errata you
- Note that the counts are "2 applicable, 2 installable" instead of the expected "2 applicable, 1 installable"
Count says "2 applicable, 1 installable"
Count says "2 applicable, 2 installable"
#1 Updated by Walden Raines almost 8 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1206329
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5145 added
- Pull request deleted (
#3 Updated by Walden Raines almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|447fd26e11e6a573d74ba4d48c65f106b330da6c.
#4 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 31
Fixes #9913: ensure unique count on errata CH counts, BZ1206329.
The content host counts for errata were showing duplicates for
installable errata. This commit ensures the installable count