Incremental update with errata apply fails to send errata for client update
When performing an incremental update if you check the box to apply the errata to clients, the update is initiated but a blank errata list is sent.
this was caused by: https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5120
In that case the incremental_updates action was updated to send errata_ids but the applicable_errata_install takes uuids
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5152 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Justin Sherrill about 8 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1206716
#3 Updated by Justin Sherrill almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|a6155a231bb97215e5b9e9696cdb1946e71cc52b.
fixes #9935 - pass correct id to install errata for inc updates