From 09/11/2014 to 10/10/2014
- 09:04 AM Revision 221cfd7c (foreman_docker): Fixes #7893 - Restrict routes and create permissions
- 06:01 AM Bug #7893 (Closed): Access permissions test failures on master
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman-docker|221cfd7c29baafd9cfa042557433524f939a91e7.
- 05:38 AM Bug #7893: Access permissions test failures on master
- Fixed in https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-docker/commit/221cfd7c29baafd9cfa042557433524f939a91e7
- 02:38 AM Bug #7893 (Closed): Access permissions test failures on master
* AccessPermissionsTest.test_0050_route containers/index ...
- 05:04 AM Revision 221cfd7c (foreman-docker): Fixes #7893 - Restrict routes and create permissions
- 04:57 AM Feature #7896 (Closed): Show suggestion to create valid compute resource on containers index
- "All containers" will show just an empty page if no Docker compute resource is available. A notice message linking to...
- 04:55 AM Bug #7895 (Closed): Deleted containers message is wrong
- Deleting a container shows a notice "Virtual machine deleted", it should be changed to "Container deleted", both for ...
- 04:53 AM Bug #7894 (Closed): Compute resource "Docker" shows "virtual machines" tab
- Text should be changed either through a custom view or deface.
- 02:37 AM Feature #7875 (Closed): Jenkins should run on sent PRs
- 10:07 AM Revision 9c1fa5fb (foreman_docker): Rubocop support and config
- 09:27 AM Revision 3eab3643 (foreman_docker): Containers wizard and index
- 09:23 AM Revision fa9ff801 (foreman_docker): Controllers and engine for containers
- 09:08 AM Revision ebf84ccf (foreman_docker): Clean up Gemfile and gitignore
- 07:16 AM Feature #7875 (Closed): Jenkins should run on sent PRs
- The testing suite should run in the matrix before we merge so we can be confident it works.
- 07:15 AM Feature #7874 (Closed): API index and show containers
- An API controller that shows information about all containers and details is needed.
- 07:14 AM Bug #7873 (Closed): Tests for controllers and models
- The project currently doesn't have any tests. It needs a test base as soon as possible.
- 07:13 AM Bug #7872 (Closed): Assign name to container
- Currently the wizard allows you to create the container with a name but the moment it's saved the name goes away and ...
- 07:10 AM Feature #7871 (New): Deploy on Docker host
- If there are any Docker hosts available (let's start with any CoreOS\Atomic systems in the Host page), we should be a...
- 07:05 AM Feature #7870 (Closed): Search images in the host/hub
- Currently images are simply specified through a text field. We want to allow users to use the search field to search ...
- 07:02 AM Feature #7869 (New): Support quickstart images
- It would be good to offer in the Image selection step a few links to known to work containers in the hub. Stackbrew o...
- 07:00 AM Bug #7868 (Duplicate): Allow more memory types
- Currently available memory goes from 256MB to 16GB. It would be good to query the Docker host and show available opti...
- 06:58 AM Bug #7867 (Closed): Wizard should validate each step and destroy unfinished objects
- Currently starting the container wizard creates a Container and builds the object step by step. If for some reason th...
- 06:56 AM Feature #7866 (New): Links to other containers
- At container start time , and possibly even offer a default in the wizard, we should offer the option of linking to o...
- 06:54 AM Feature #7865 (Closed): Containers should be started with DNS options
- Either the wizard, or the start button should display some info to set up DNS in the container. Format is:...
- 06:52 AM Feature #7864 (Closed): Exposed ports support
- The configuration or environment part of the wizard should show a way of adding exposed ports. The Docker Remote API ...
- 06:07 AM Revision 9c1fa5fb (foreman-docker): Rubocop support and config
- 05:27 AM Revision 3eab3643 (foreman-docker): Containers wizard and index
- 05:23 AM Revision fa9ff801 (foreman-docker): Controllers and engine for containers
- 05:08 AM Revision ebf84ccf (foreman-docker): Clean up Gemfile and gitignore
- 05:03 AM Feature #7654 (New): Rolling-updates support regardless of base host
- The two competitors in the area of hosting docker containers (CoreOS and Atomic) offer two rolling update tools. Core...
- 04:59 AM Feature #7653 (New): Support Atomic
- We should support the creation of Atomic hosts. Templates and configuration can go through community-templates or be ...
- 04:56 AM Feature #7651 (Closed): Docker running container logs and information
- All the information that can be pulled from the Docker API about a running should be shown.
- 03:57 AM Feature #7647 (Closed): Docker registry view access
- Users need to be able to add new Docker registries and view at least a list of the images with information about them.
- 03:48 AM Feature #7646 (Closed): Create and manage Docker containers
- As an user, I need to be able to create containers by choosing an image from a registry, and a set of basic commands ...
- 03:46 AM Tracker #7645 (New): Docker compute resource support
- 07:40 AM Bug #5934: Cant create docker based hosts
- pls. also see foreman-docker PR: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-docker/pull/9
- 07:36 AM Bug #5934 (Ready For Testing): Cant create docker based hosts
- 07:48 AM Bug #5934: Cant create docker based hosts
- There are a few issues here that need fixes:
- fix receiving a list of available images
- fix spawning a containe...
Also available in: Atom