From 05/24/2016 to 06/22/2016
- 07:38 PM Revision f04d61a8 (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #15310 - export Red Hat subscriptions as comments
- 11:02 AM Bug #14265 (Closed): hammer-cli-csv - cannot create hypervisor/guest hosts
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|5da9eed32673e1a65ad4a41358009467a3e11c45.
- 10:44 AM Revision 335df1ad (hammer-cli-csv): Merge pull request #106 from thomasmckay/14265-hv-guests
- fixes #14265 - import content hosts with hypervisors and guests
- 10:40 AM Revision 5da9eed3 (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #14265 - import content hosts with hypervisors and guests
- 05:46 PM Feature #15317 (New): when searching for operating system, first search by description then name
- An example not working now is a column value of "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host 7.2" which is the description. ...
- 03:17 PM Bug #15314 (Resolved): creating lifecycle-environment now required prior_id even for Library
- not a bug, user error
- 02:38 PM Bug #15314 (Resolved): creating lifecycle-environment now required prior_id even for Library
- Change in katello api
- 12:14 PM Feature #15310 (Closed): subscriptions export should output the subs from the manifest
- In order to have a record of what subscriptions came in with an imported manifest, output the Red Hat subscriptions a...
Also available in: Atom