From 11/08/2016 to 12/07/2016
- 04:01 AM Bug #16880 (Closed): add --search option for use during export
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|6498291eb0dfc6e9434e5946a0a8d05d01ef357c.
- 10:51 AM Bug #17551 (New): change content-hosts columns --help output to use new help extensions
- 03:02 PM Feature #17510 (Closed): add configurable column export for content-hosts
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|863472b565303159ff59e1fd5748d352b8fa25c6.
- 08:02 AM Bug #17420 (Closed): ActivationKey itemized subscription tests do not use the TestCorp manifest subscriptions
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|af925f145f5562c42d9ef15379143609a41ca9ed.
- 04:39 PM Bug #17511 (New): only import specified columns when --columns is specified for content-hosts
- Should custom columns be included? Perhaps with a "buyer beware" warning in the docs?
- 04:26 PM Feature #17510 (Closed): add configurable column export for content-hosts
- Allow configuration and control of columns to be exported.
See associated PR for more details.
- 02:54 PM Bug #17505 (Closed): attempting to assign hypervisor/guest subscriptions yields "too many subscriptions match"
- To reproduce:...
- 07:00 PM Bug #17453 (Closed): use /rhsm api to update content host facts
- Use PUT /rhsm/consumers/:id to update facts in candlepin. This will allow hypervisors to set their socket count corre...
- 05:02 PM Bug #17259 (Closed): support import/export docker products
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|f4fb9c2018603a21b257915b741e8b1309d5789c.
- 11:59 AM Bug #17420 (Closed): ActivationKey itemized subscription tests do not use the TestCorp manifest subscriptions
- The activation key tests for itemized subscriptions should use the subscriptions included in the TestCorp manifest so...
- 08:01 AM Bug #17307 (Closed): hammer csv -h fails with uninitialized constant
- 07:15 AM Bug #17307 (Closed): hammer csv -h fails with uninitialized constant
- To reproduce:
$ hammer csv -h
Error: uninitialized constant HammerCLICsv::Help
Also available in: Atom