From 05/06/2017 to 06/04/2017
- 03:59 PM Bug #19915 (New): Support importing/exporting package group filters
- Support importing/exporting of package group filters. It looks like currently, we just export the name of the package...
- 01:42 PM Feature #19759 (Closed): Add the ability to skip publish and promote when importing content views
- Publishing and promoting content views during import is kind of useless because you can't import filters before you i...
- 05:37 PM Bug #19724: Support importing/exporting erratum filters
- Importing these errata filters doesn't work:...
- 03:01 PM Bug #19724 (New): Support importing/exporting erratum filters
- Create an erratum filter and export it via csv. You'll get something like:...
- 10:36 AM Bug #19722 (New): Content view filter export/import does not support arch
- The architecture field seems to be missing.
- 09:20 AM Bug #19718 (Closed): content-views import fails when content view has not yet been published
1. Create a content view (no repos necessary; do not publish)
2. Export content views (`ha...
- 01:01 PM Bug #18864 (Closed): As a user, I want a way to clear existing subs during --itemized-subscriptions import
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|2f22006ae1ca484754a1173dda708a27d9dd45eb.
- 12:13 PM Revision 2f22006a (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #18864 - option to clear subscriptions first
- 12:13 PM Revision 0030fb46 (hammer-cli-csv): vcr - re-record content_hosts tests
- 11:01 AM Bug #18616 (Closed): Unable to hammer csv import products : 422 Unprocessable Entity
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|a2c9720932b256a762ffb1a1c5d6c393ae0aacbc.
- 10:53 AM Revision a2c97209 (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #18616 - for import
- 10:53 AM Revision ac187d3d (hammer-cli-csv): vcr recording tests
Also available in: Atom