From 03/14/2016 to 04/12/2016
- 11:07 AM Bug #14358: Upgrade from Katello 2.3 to 3.0 fail
- The scratch RPMS from http://koji.katello.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=448153 need to be tested and the PR updated or if ...
- 08:48 PM Bug #14358: Upgrade from Katello 2.3 to 3.0 fail
- Hi Eric
The problem still occur can you please tell me if we need to install a package before make the yum update ...
- 01:05 PM Bug #14358: Upgrade from Katello 2.3 to 3.0 fail
- The pull request associated to the issue should result in a scratch RPM for anyone that wants to test this upgrade pa...
- 01:04 PM Bug #14358 (Ready For Testing): Upgrade from Katello 2.3 to 3.0 fail
- 11:19 AM Bug #14423 (Resolved): Package tfm-rubygem-hammer_cli_csv fails still requires gettext but should not
- From a 3.0.0 related bug
The gettext dependency seems to be dropped upstream recently as can be seen on https://gi...
- 11:26 PM Bug #14358 (Closed): Upgrade from Katello 2.3 to 3.0 fail
I trying to make the upgrade from 2.3 to nightly without success this is the procedure i did
- 06:01 PM Feature #13121 (Closed): implement incremental backup of pulp data in the katello-backup tool
- Applied in changeset katello:commit:katello-packaging|8f5fecfd1de9d75c705bb4928583e05b9437efde.
- 04:20 PM Feature #13798 (Resolved): Upgrade to Pulp 2.8 GA
- 11:02 AM Bug #14260 (Closed): Katello repos nigthly are wrong
- Applied in changeset katello:commit:katello-packaging|49e3e0a6822482859a2559a0d55808d396b187c7.
- 10:35 AM Bug #14260 (Ready For Testing): Katello repos nigthly are wrong
- 05:30 AM Bug #14260 (Closed): Katello repos nigthly are wrong
- The latest nightly coming with a typo in the repo links
Also available in: Atom