From 03/08/2017 to 04/06/2017
- 11:18 AM Bug #19055 (Closed): runcible should support generate applicability call for single consumer
- PR is merged, marking as closed
- 05:30 PM Revision 2de23838 (runcible): Fixes #19055 - add new call for generate applicability
- The previous applicability call would 'lock' on a single worker. This call does
not pin to a single worker, so applic...
- 06:33 PM Bug #19055 (Closed): runcible should support generate applicability call for single consumer
- Currently, runcible only supports making an applicability regen call where all of the UUIDs are passed in via POST. T...
- 04:27 PM Revision bbd31888 (runcible): 1.10.0 release
- 03:16 PM Revision f87181a1 (runcible): fixes #18993 - Set depth for ostree distributor
- Prior to this commit one could only set depth for ostree importer.
This one enables one to set it for the distributor...
- 01:08 AM Bug #18993 (Closed): ostree 'Depth' parameter support For Distributor in runcible
- The ostree importer "depth" option was added in https://github.com/Katello/runcible/pull/184 but the distributor side...
Also available in: Atom