Ohad Levy, 03/10/2011 08:54 AM
h1. ISC DHCP
ISC implementation is based on the omapi interface, which means:
* No need for root permissions on your DHCP server
* No need to restart (or "sync") your dhcp server after every modifications.
* dhcpd configuration file:
ensure you have the following line in your dhcpd.conf file (somewhere in the top first lines):
* configure the settings file to point to your dhcpd.conf and dhcpd.leases files (make sure they are readable by the smart-proxy user)
* make sure the omshell command (/usr/bin/omshell) can be executed by the smart-proxy user.
If everything works, you could browse your dhcp server data if you goto http://proxy:4567/dhcp
The next step is to set up appropriate Subnets in Foreman from the settings menu.