- 07:55 PM Foreman Feature #657: Physical location management/visualization
- Unfortunately I'm not at a company with a puppet/foreman infrastructure anymore so I can't test.
- 03:33 PM Foreman Bug #1088 (Closed): Overly aggressive query
- Clicking the facts tab results in the entire foreman installation hanging for 1 minute while it runs this monstrosity...
- 02:56 PM Foreman Bug #1074 (Resolved): run distribution graph too vague
- See screenshot - the run distribution graph is too vague about timing.
- 02:46 PM Foreman Bug #1073 (Closed): Facts don't sort by default
- Go to a host, click facts. Facts are displayed in random order (see screenshot)
- 01:49 PM Foreman Bug #909 (Closed): Host editing broken
- When changing a host's host group with the additional-classes pane open, the classes list loses it's environment. Whe...
- 02:46 PM Foreman Bug #885 (Closed): VM deployment broken
- failed to detect boot server: RestClient::ResourceNotFound
Failed to destroy Storage for Libirt instance foo...
- 09:36 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Troubleshooting (#9)
- 09:18 AM Foreman Feature #723: Hypervisor details page
- Processing Hypervisors::GuestsController#index (for 10.1.2.3 at 2011-04-01 09:17:15) [GET]
- 04:10 PM Foreman Feature #792 (Closed): Dashboard should be default view
- Dashboard should be the default Foreman view - it is an overview of what is going on, with navigation to other tasks..
- 12:03 PM Foreman Bug #740 (Closed): Clicking hostname in report list leads to oldest-first reports
- This is a combo bug for #668 and #739. If you click the hostname, you should get either the host summary page or the ...
Also available in: Atom