- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/22/2011
- Last connection: 03/08/2015
- 02:23 PM Foreman Bug #5204 (New): support class parameters at the domain and OS levels.
- Currently, if using parameterized classes with theforeman, you can't modify the params at the "domain" or "os" lev...
- 12:45 PM Foreman Bug #2369 (New): Paramaterized classes persist through import after parameters have been removed
- I recently tried a module from the puppet forge (for bacula)
The module included some paramaterized classes. When...
- 11:27 AM Foreman Bug #2266 (Closed): API doesn't honor 'view_facts' permission
- Applied in changeset commit:"7cddc10e41cf4f2d17049593160cb951e874ba15".
- 11:04 AM Foreman Revision 7cddc10e: fixes #2266 - API doesn't honor 'view_facts' permission
- 05:14 PM Foreman Bug #2266 (Closed): API doesn't honor 'view_facts' permission
- I have a Role with the 'view_facts' permission set.
However, users assigned to that role cannot access http://forem...
- 03:50 AM Smart Proxy Bug #1734 (Closed): Wrong version listed in Rakefile
- Applied in changeset commit:"e777d3d09a3c43fc73016177f21589eff1e634ab".
- 03:45 AM Smart Proxy Revision e777d3d0: Fixes #1734 : Bump version number in the Rakefile
- 11:52 PM Smart Proxy Bug #1734: Wrong version listed in Rakefile
- 11:45 PM Smart Proxy Bug #1734 (Closed): Wrong version listed in Rakefile
- The Rakefile lists the version as 0.1
- 07:13 PM Smart Proxy Bug #1733: Environment issue if the env is not specifically defined
- I have applied this patch.
Afterwards, the smart-proxy shows the environment, it also returns a proper json list o...
Also available in: Atom