- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/21/2017
- Last connection: 04/12/2019
- 02:38 PM Foreman Feature #26605 (New): Hostname Validation (Windows)
- It sure would be nice to be able to have some type of hostname validation that the user could put somewhere in the co...
- 05:20 PM Foreman Feature #1945: Better VMWare support for non-clusters setup
- Was this ever tested?
Although I now see stand-alone hosts in the UI, trying to provision to them fails. I am on ...
- 07:55 PM Foreman Bug #25569: Windows templates: undefined method `medium_uri' for nil:NilClass
- It would be nice to have a functioning example of Foreman templates that use wimboot to build Windows operating syste...
- 06:38 PM Foreman Bug #25650: AutoYast Default iPXE Template Broken due to Template Changes
- Fixed by modifying to @host.os.medium_uri(@host)
- 06:35 PM Foreman Bug #25650: AutoYast Default iPXE Template Broken due to Template Changes
- Trying media_url, I get the following error
There was an error rendering the AutoYaST default iPXE template: Missi...
- 06:33 PM Foreman Bug #25650: AutoYast Default iPXE Template Broken due to Template Changes
- If I change this from medium_uri to medium_url, I get a different error
There was an error rendering the AutoYaST ...
- 06:29 PM Foreman Bug #25650 (Closed): AutoYast Default iPXE Template Broken due to Template Changes
- After upgrade from 1.18.1 to 1.20.0, building SLES is broken.
If I a attempt to preview this template,
- 04:55 PM Foreman Bug #25641 (New): Images REST Call Failing for LDAP Users
- First off, I didn't have issue with the admin user. I also didn't have any issues with the Foreman UI creating image...
- 04:38 PM Hammer CLI Bug #25093: Provisioning VMs with Foreman API Not Working for Multiple SCSI Controllers and Volumes
- Been a bit, but my I resolved this problem and the root cause was poor design and/or documentation of the fields that...
- 08:17 AM Foreman Bug #23164: (some) subnet validation errors are not shown
- I just hit this... not sure how to come out of it yet. I need to modify the subnet in question to add new locations ...
Also available in: Atom