- Login: alexr92
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/22/2018
- Last connection: 03/08/2018
- 09:16 PM Foreman Bug #22820: PXE Boot / Deployment of Windows via WDS and multiple reboots
- Alexander Olofsson wrote:
> We had a similar issue, so I ended up writing a plugin to make it easier to deal with; h...
- 07:40 PM Foreman Bug #22820: PXE Boot / Deployment of Windows via WDS and multiple reboots
- Updating vmware.rb *did* work after all, just had to restart Foreman for some reason. Provisioning works fine from s...
- 05:24 PM Foreman Bug #22820: PXE Boot / Deployment of Windows via WDS and multiple reboots
- If I manually cancel the net boot after the first reboot, and move the call to 'built' from before the first reboot t...
- 05:01 PM Foreman Bug #22820 (New): PXE Boot / Deployment of Windows via WDS and multiple reboots
- When I deploy a new Windows server by chaining PXE to a WDS server, the VM is created fine - however, the WDS install...
- 04:01 PM Packaging Bug #22315: Cannot add new disk to VM when using image based to provision
- I get the same error, however only when attempting to deploy from an image (vmware template). If I do PXE instead, i...
- 03:50 PM Foreman Bug #21520: "InvalidRequest: Required property diskId is missing" when provisionning a new Virtual Machine from template
- Mattis Haase wrote:
> This is not resolved, first of all, manual changes should not be needed to get core functional...
Also available in: Atom