- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/04/2018
- Last connection: 06/14/2022
- 07:38 AM Katello Bug #35060: Deb packages uploaded in debian repository are not displayed
- Another user thread about this: https://community.theforeman.org/t/blank-package-names-versions-when-uploading-to-kat...
- 11:43 AM Katello Bug #35060: Deb packages uploaded in debian repository are not displayed
- Users have also reported this issue here: https://community.theforeman.org/t/new-user-seeking-update-advice-with-fore...
- 11:42 AM Katello Bug #35060: Deb packages uploaded in debian repository are not displayed
- Some additional information:
* This was still working in Katello 4.3 (I don't know about 4.4).
* We have yet to t...
- 09:07 AM Katello Bug #34804: Debian package upload is broken
- We are aware of this issue and will most likely work on it soon.
- 04:53 PM Packaging Revision 7dd0a92b (foreman-packaging): Katello: Update pulp_deb gem dependency
- 01:01 PM Katello Feature #34829 (Closed): Update pulp_deb to 2.18.0
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|65c23872583555d41a6d846e39e8e8d287fe566a.
- 12:58 PM Packaging Revision 3da85c73 (foreman-packaging): Update rubygem-pulp_deb_client to 2.18.0
- 12:54 PM Katello Revision 65c23872 (katello): Fixes #34829 - Update pulp_deb to 2.18 (#10080)
- 02:38 PM Katello Feature #34829 (Closed): Update pulp_deb to 2.18.0
- This version introduces the new deb copy API, which is needed for content view filtering and incremental content view...
- 10:20 AM Katello Feature #34279: Use the APT verbatim publisher for deb content on Pulp 3 foreman-proxy syncs
- Just wanted to add that as an additional benefit, this should make the deb content smart proxy sync significantly mor...
Also available in: Atom