- Login: quba42
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/04/2018
- Last connection: 09/12/2023
- 02:38 PM Katello Feature #36765 (Ready For Testing): Add ability to export and import APT (deb) content
- Requires us to add deb to EXPORTABLE_TYPES as well as minor changes.
Depends on a version of pulp_deb with https:/...
- 01:43 PM Packaging Revision 4bd68536 (foreman-packaging): Katello: Update pulp_deb gem dependency
- 07:05 AM Katello Feature #36728: Use pulp_deb 3.0.0
- Just so as not to lose track, the full list of PRs associated with this:
For both nightly and 4.10:
* update pulp...
- 01:33 PM Katello Bug #35749: Debian content isn't syncing to smart proxy
- I cannot reproduce this on a installation using:
I can sync t...
- 03:19 PM Katello Feature #36728: Use pulp_deb 3.0.0
- Just to collect everything in one place:
* Katello PR: https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10719
- 02:57 PM Katello Feature #36728 (Closed): Use pulp_deb 3.0.0
- We have a major pulp_deb release, and want to start using it in Katello possibly within the nearly ready 4.10.
- 10:21 AM Katello Bug #35973: syncing ansible-collections via httpS-proxy fails
- I suspect this is because Katello 4.3 delivers pulp-ansible 0.10.1:
- 08:53 AM Packaging Revision fb735bf4 (foreman-packaging): Ensure tmp directory exists in foreman precompile plugin
- This was first discovered as a problem during some Katello on EL8
packaging pipelines which failed to run Katello due...
- 06:01 PM Katello Feature #35693 (Closed): Use pulp_deb optimize sync mode for most APT repo syncs
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|a077047c4ea08e249875043f4ddb5de4601a049e.
Also available in: Atom