- Login: m-bucher
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/03/2018
- Last connection: 10/26/2023
- 05:36 PM Foreman Feature #36898 (Ready For Testing): Add profiling extensions for rails
- For analyzing performance issues with the UI it can be useful to have a profiling-extension like rack-mini-profiler i...
- 05:00 PM Foreman Bug #36842 (Closed): Specific key breaks cache-method
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman|76ec08d776cb07e8835ae5b13f5cad0c034f9905.
- 04:52 PM Foreman Revision 76ec08d7 (foreman): Fixes #36842 - reduce impact of rails-cache issue
- Original rails-issue: https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/49690
- 12:45 PM Katello Bug #36871 (Ready For Testing): Race Condition during Incremental Update
- *Reproduce* :
# have a Content View with multiple Versions in various Lifecycle Environments
# apply an Erratum, wh...
- 10:17 AM Foreman Maintain Feature #36856 (Ready For Testing): Check if katello:clean_backend_objects will remove stuff, before upgrade
- After upgrade of katello, the @katello:clean_backend_objects@ rake-task is run with commit=true, meaning it will remo...
- 08:57 AM Foreman Bug #36842 (Closed): Specific key breaks cache-method
- This is a tricky one:
We had the problem, that REX-Jobs were successful on the host, but reported as failed, with ...
- 09:00 PM Katello Bug #36740 (Closed): Deb package applicability should consider architecture
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|2cdea3fb282abc07a99e01815bf8fc89de3bf863.
- 08:59 PM Katello Revision 2cdea3fb (katello): Fixes #36740 - applicability must mind deb's arch
- 11:59 AM Katello Feature #36803 (Ready For Testing): SmartProxy Content Sync should offer Verify Content Checksum
- For repairing corrupted artifacts, it would be helpful to have the @Verify Content Checksum@ option also available fo...
Also available in: Atom