- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/03/2018
- Last connection: 10/16/2020
- 03:29 PM foreman-tasks Bug #31113 (New): Unresumable task due to timeout
- After upgrading to foreman-2.1.3, katello-220.127.116.11, we experience hanging tasks on some of our systems.
Those are ...
- 04:47 PM Installer Bug #30962 (Closed): dhcpd.conf file-ACLs are reset
- Using the foreman-installer-2.1.3 for a fresh install, I experienced a problem, when configuring DHCP-parameters.
- 11:01 AM Foreman Maintain Refactor #30854 (Closed): Move pkg-name into downstream-class(es)
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_maintain|eb981e85a7b723382f5d48f054bf402065051616.
- 10:05 AM Foreman Maintain Revision eb981e85 (foreman_maintain): Fixes #30854 - Move pkg-name into downstream-class (#399)
- 09:02 AM Foreman Maintain Refactor #30854 (Closed): Move pkg-name into downstream-class(es)
- The automatic upgrade-feature for the foreman-maintain-package currently defines downstream-instances as @satellite-m...
- 09:01 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #30808 (Closed): ExecutionProxy cannot be found if host only has IPv6 NIC
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_plugin|4d65c079fd3249b219c590e88178a601c28ade08.
- 08:43 AM Foreman Remote Execution Revision 4d65c079 (foreman_plugin): Fixes #30808 - Use IPv6-proxy if no IPv4-proxy
- 12:35 PM Foreman Bug #30823 (New): IPv6 subnet does not display hosts
- On the Subnet index page, IPv6-subnets do not show the count of hosts.
The number is always 0.
Furthermore, when ...
- 02:29 PM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #30808 (Closed): ExecutionProxy cannot be found if host only has IPv6 NIC
- see also #30801
Reason seems to be that @remote_execution_proxies()@ does only look at associated IPv4-subnet
- 02:13 PM Foreman Bug #30801: Remote execution fails on ipv6 only hosts
- Looks like RemoteExecution does not look at IPv6-subnets: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_remote_execution/blob...
Also available in: Atom