- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/03/2018
- Last connection: 09/23/2019
- 11:14 AM Packaging Revision a40314c5 (foreman-packaging): Update rubygem-foreman_scc_manager to 1.7.0
- 10:08 PM Foreman Bug #26713: Spinner in removable_layout does not work
- I think I fixed that in #27903, can you try again with 1.24 (or cherry-picking the fix)?
- 08:17 AM Ansible Bug #28069 (New): Origin for report is not shown using ansible 2.8.5
- See also #22804
Ansible 2.8.5 does not report the @_ansible_parsed@-parameter to foreman, which is used to identif...
- 02:33 PM Packaging Bug #28032: tfm-rubygem-foreman_fog_proxmox package issue
- As far as I analysed this issue, this is due to the fact that the 0.8.0 version of *fog-proxmox* on https://rubygems....
- 02:01 PM Foreman Bug #27903 (Closed): ui-spinner does not work when used for volume-templates in compute resource
- Applied in changeset commit:f4cbc22929bc94008e98291e0bded36a95dfbaf1.
- 01:34 PM Foreman Revision f4cbc229: Fixes #27903 - Do not init template-form-elements
- fixes problem with not initialized counter and byte-size input elements
within dynamically added volumes of compute-r...
- 09:01 AM Foreman Bug #27904 (Closed): Allow setting minimum for ui-spinner
- Applied in changeset commit:2d9a1b1575d7f39351e228cbb79ec67b4b6a508f.
- 08:36 AM Foreman Revision 2d9a1b15: Fixes #27904 - allow set min for ui-spinner
- 08:41 AM Foreman Bug #27904 (Closed): Allow setting minimum for ui-spinner
- limited spinner ui-elements always start at 1, please add an option to define a minimum
Also available in: Atom