- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/17/2018
- Last connection: 04/08/2020
- 03:40 PM Katello Bug #31411 (New): Actions::Katello::Applicability::Hosts::BulkGenerate called many times with only a single host after sync plan runs
- The issue is described here: https://community.theforeman.org/t/errata-not-calculated-generateapplicability-fails-try...
- 09:44 PM Katello Bug #31362 (New): podman pull 404 error only on Katello 3.17
- For some reason, podman pull fails with the following error only on Katello 3.17.0:...
- 09:36 PM Katello Feature #31337 (Ready For Testing): Katello should send unauthenticated docker repos to the smart_proxy_container_gateway plugin at proxy sync time
- https://github.com/Katello/smart_proxy_container_gateway/pull/2 introduces unauthenticated repo caching to the contai...
- 04:48 PM Installer Bug #31335 (New): `Section “pulp” is already defined` error when upgrading from Katello 126.96.36.199 to 3.17.0
- A user reported the following error:...
- 07:41 PM Packaging Bug #31324 (Closed): Katello 3.17 needs to use Pulpcore 3.7
- This needs to be 3.7 instead of 3.6: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/blob/rpm/2.2/packages/katello/ka...
- 03:54 PM Katello Bug #31321 (Closed): Katello Pulp 3 Applicability errors out when deleted hosts are plucked from the queue
- 03:58 PM Katello Bug #31318 (New): Red Hat products that were never synced are reporting last synced time
- On the Products page, the products that are created from Red Hat Repositories are reporting "Last synced <time> ago."...
- 04:26 PM Foreman Maintain Bug #31305 (Closed): Block content switchover for downstream servers
- `content switchover` should never be run itself on downstream servers. Likewise, it should be only available for the...
- 08:18 PM Katello Bug #31294 (Closed): Need `disable_dynflow` for pulp3_migration_abort to work on production
- 05:24 PM Foreman Maintain Feature #31283 (Closed): add foreman-maintain prep-6.10-upgrade command
- Correct permissions on /var/lib/pulp/:
chmod -R g+rwX /var/lib/pulp/content
find /var/lib/pulp/content -t...
Also available in: Atom