- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/17/2018
- Last connection: 04/08/2020
- 06:17 PM Katello Bug #30562: Docker content view repos missing distribution references after Pulp 2 to 3 migration
- While we're at it, we should also ensure that the post migration check catches all Docker issues. I've seen a case w...
- 03:09 PM Katello Bug #30219 (Rejected): Incremental update of the content view takes very long time to complete
- Closing since the bug is a Pulp 2 issue.
- 06:00 PM Installer Bug #29821 (Duplicate): foreman-installer should clear pulpcore downloaded content
- We can close this in favor of https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/29799
- 02:55 PM Katello Bug #30766 (Closed): Error Row was updated or deleted by another transaction when deleting docker repository
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1867287
*Description of problem:*
Trying to delete doc...
- 09:39 PM Katello Bug #30755: Pulp 2 composite content view version missing modular rpm compared to Pulp 3 after incremental update
- In case the BATS test change, here's the repo setup more specifically (skipping the Puppet content):
Component CV ...
- 06:29 PM Katello Bug #30755 (New): Pulp 2 composite content view version missing modular rpm compared to Pulp 3 after incremental update
- The BATS tests have a new check for content inside of a composite content view. There is a slight difference between...
- 02:32 PM Installer Bug #30697: Pulpcore database created with SQL_ASCII encoding
- Installer command used to install Katello: ...
- 01:31 PM Installer Bug #30697 (New): Pulpcore database created with SQL_ASCII encoding
- A user's pulpcore database was created with SQL_ASCII encoding instead of UTF-8. This caused sync errors with Pulp 3...
- 07:16 PM Katello Bug #30480: Failed Repository enable/create task can leave orphan repo root objects in db
- I'm searching for what might cause a Root Repository to be orphaned without a resumable task that could fix it. If I...
- 03:54 PM Katello Bug #30646 (Closed): Turn optimize back on for Pulp 3 yum repo syncs
- pulp-rpm 3.5.1 fixed a bug with optimized repo syncs that caused us to turn it off before. Now, we can turn it back on.
Also available in: Atom