- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/17/2018
- Last connection: 04/08/2020
- 06:05 PM Katello Bug #30219: Incremental update of the content view takes very long time to complete
- We need to compare the Pulp 3 incremental update to Pulp 2 to ensure that the speed will increase when Pulp 3 is intr...
- 05:58 PM Katello Bug #30270 (Ready For Testing): Activation key page loading is very slow
- 05:51 PM Katello Bug #30281 (Rejected): Actions::Katello::Host::GenerateApplicability undefined method `map'
- Not a bug, user caused the error.
- 05:47 PM Katello Bug #30179: The display of the time passed is not correct in some places, and shows a future time
Are you still having this issue? We will be closing the bug in a week if we don't hear back.
- 03:07 PM Katello Bug #30281 (Rejected): Actions::Katello::Host::GenerateApplicability undefined method `map'
- A user reported the error above during an applicability generation. It appears that a single host was passed to Gene...
- 12:55 PM Installer Bug #29345: foreman-installer `Foreman_proxy::Register` fails before restarting services
- I haven't seen it recently, so I think it's safe to close.
- 03:47 PM Katello Wiki edit: Pulp_3_Integration (#59)
- 05:44 PM foreman-tasks Bug #30221: Task progress API value only needs two decimal points.
- I will probably end up addressing this in the PR that addresses https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/30210?issue_co...
- 04:39 PM foreman-tasks Bug #30210: Task progress decimal precision discrepancy between UI, CLI, and API
- I've created a related bug for foreman-tasks. https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/30221. Instead of what I mention...
- 04:26 PM foreman-tasks Bug #30221 (New): Task progress API value only needs two decimal points.
- I'm working on this bug (https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/30210?issue_count=17&issue_position=1&next_issue_id=3...
Also available in: Atom