- 08:31 AM Katello Feature #28294 (Closed): add possibiliy to add ssl-stuff with the name
- With the command: "hammer repository create|update" you can add ssl-stuff only with the ID.
With the gpg-keys it is ...
- 08:19 AM Katello Feature #28293 (Closed): Rename "hammer gpg" command
- When you want to add "Content Credentials" (as it is named in the webui) via hammer, you add them via "hammer gpg". E...
- 01:23 PM Foreman Bug #26793: rpm repository with ssl authorization does not work
- Patrick Thyen wrote:
> I want to create a product, containing the nginx plus repository.
> This repo needs a cl...
- 07:56 AM Katello Feature #28160: add possibiliy to have the description field, when publishing a new CV oder CCV to be mandatory
- in my case it would be nice, because, when we need to publish a new version, which is not planned, the ticket-number ...
- 03:59 PM Katello Feature #28160 (New): add possibiliy to have the description field, when publishing a new CV oder CCV to be mandatory
- Hi there.
It would be nice, if there would be a possibility to have an option (in the settings i suppose^^) that t...
- 01:26 PM foreman-tasks Bug #28152: PG::ForeignKeyViolation when trying to add a relation to deleted users
- After running a cleanup with:
"foreman-rake foreman_tasks:cleanup TASK_SEARCH='owner.id = 10' VERBOSE=true"
- 12:01 PM Katello Bug #27758 (Rejected): Displayed name in katello is wrong
- When i register a new client via the subscription manager, i get a wrong fqdn with some Hosts.
Even when I use the...
- 11:15 AM Katello Feature #27260 (New): add possibiliy to add multiple repositories in content view
- command used:
"hammer content-view add-repository"
When using hammer and adding repositories, you have to add ever...
- 02:56 PM Hammer CLI Feature #26980 (Closed): add possibiliy to add multiple subscriptions in activation key
- command used:
"hammer activation-key add-subscription"
When using hammer and adding subscriptions, you have to add ...
- 12:48 PM Katello Feature #26891 (New): Ability to see product repo sync status
- When using the command:
hammer product info --name centos_6 --organization "blabla"
i miss the information, whethe...
Also available in: Atom