- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/22/2010
- Last connection: 11/01/2013
- Foreman (Reporter, 06/23/2010)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 06:26 AM Boot disk Revision 74442505 (foreman_bootdisk): fixes #3562 - use MAC when requesting iPXE template to support NAT
- 03:47 PM Boot disk Feature #3562 (Closed): Default template "Boot disk gPXE - host" should use host MAC address when requesting gPXE template from Foreman
- The 'chain' line should be changed to something along the lines of:
chain <%= (u = URI.parse(foreman_url("gPXE"));...
- 02:28 PM Boot disk Bug #3558: Default template "Boot disk gPXE - host" doesn't work due to iPXE DNS requirements
- Silly advanced formatting, the above should read:...
- 02:27 PM Boot disk Bug #3558 (Closed): Default template "Boot disk gPXE - host" doesn't work due to iPXE DNS requirements
- The default host specific gPXE template contains the following:
--- 8< ---
# Note, iPXE can only use one DNS serv...
- 08:15 PM Boot disk Bug #3247 (Closed): ruby193-rubygem-foreman_bootdisk should depend on genisoimage
- After installing the RPM for foreman-bootdisk and attempting to generate an ISO image, you will observe the following...
- 12:37 PM Foreman Bug #2668 (New): Foreman appears to be incorrectly checking the local resolvers rather than SOA
- It would appear that Foreman is checking the existence of DNS records (A/PTR, for provisioning) by querying the resol...
- 06:02 AM Foreman Bug #2281 (Closed): Don't allow 'administrator' permission for internal 'admin' user to be removed
- Currently, it's possible to remove the 'Administrator' permission from the internal admin user account. Doing so prev...
- 04:49 PM Foreman Feature #2214 (Duplicate): Specifying host IP address should not be mandatory for unmanaged DNS/DHCP subnets
- We have a setup whereby we deploy (RHEL) virtual machines (using libvirt+foreman) onto networks where we are only abl...
- 04:32 PM Foreman Feature #378 (Closed): Multiple Kickstart Files/Profiles
- It would be exceptionally useful to have the ability to tie a specific kickstart file to an individual host group.
- 09:38 PM Foreman Feature #362 (Closed): Expose defined host list via query interface
- RFE: Extend the query interface to provide a list of all defined hosts.
The current setup requires specifying a fact...
Also available in: Atom